Happy first day of Spring! Spring has finally sprung and I am all for it! After being buried under puffy jackets, sweaters and boots, its nice to take be able to walk out of the house and not feel like you just put on an extra 10 pounds in clothing! I just appreciate being able to walk out and seeing the sun and actually feel its warmth!
I feel like I've been prepping for Spring ever since winter hit and we are finally getting sneak peaks of it! In today's post, I wanted to share some of my favorite fashion finds that I have been storing away and eagerly waiting to wear!
Here are my top fashion trends for Spring!
1. Blazer: Marshalls, similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9ai/
2. Gingham Top,: Target, similar here:http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9aj/
3. Denim Jacket: Dress Up: https://tinyurl.com/y96byhxb similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9ak/
4. Peplum Cardigan: Dress Up: https://tinyurl.com/ybsodtjr
5. Blue Peplum: Target, similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9aq/
6. Black Lace Dress: H&M, similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9av/
7. White Bell Sleeve Top: Forever21, similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9ax/
8.Striped Midi Dress: Dress Up: https://tinyurl.com/y7ynlq63, similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9b3/
9. Pink Loafers, Target: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9b4/
10. Platform Sandals: Dress Up: https://tinyurl.com/y7cbf7nc, similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9b6/
11. Wedges: Target: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9b7/
12. Adidas NMD's: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9bc/
13. Pink Leather Vans: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9bf/
14: Handbag: Tory Burch, similar here: http://go.magik.ly/ml/a9c3/
1. Bold Prints
2. Denim with a Twist
4. Bell Sleeves
I've also really been into sneakers, platforms and loafers!
Let me know what you're loving!